“ We transform businesses through the power of People, Innovative Technology, and Automated Processes ”
As a Technology Company, we are mindful of the reality that our clients have to constantly Innovate securely and responsively or be at risk of being outcompeted. We call it– being resilient to “Innovation Risk”. As more and more services go digital (Mobile or Web or AI or IOT), your digital platform is not just a mere interface to information but an interactive, intelligent, and addictive outlet for your brand–it is essentially the face of your business. This is where tomorrow’s businesses will compete. We can help you Innovate in this highly competitive consumer facing technology space by creating a modern front-end with big data back-end.
Why Ryden Global
- Our creative UI practice team consists of Visual Thinkers, Artists, Graphic Designers, Interaction Designers, Information Architects, and Computer Scientists who combine Human-Centered Design, Behavioral Psychology, Learning Theory, Cognitive Science and Software Engineering principles to create aesthetic and performant interfaces to information.
- We have dedicated in-house experts in UI Engineering who can mentor and coach you in spotting performance issues and help refreshing your Information Architectures to move to a modular and unblocking codebase for your web-scale.
- We have a resident Data Science team helping clients adopt a data-driven culture. The team comprises of mathematicians, statisticians, computer scientists and ethical hackers.
- We have client references implementing Big Data solutions from metadata to streaming analytics.
We focus on synthesizing user and stakeholder needs, and then work on the structure and behavior of client applications. We then lead Design Thinking Workshops and work in a rapid simulation of prototypes and design environment. We focus either on “Digital Product” development from concept to production or delve into “Code Review” to improve performance of your existing code base and make design & coding practice change recommendations.
We build beautiful and ergonomic customer interfaces for your digital products:
- Experience Design: Responsive Web, Information Architecture, Solution blueprints, UX Research, UI designs, Interactions, Personas, Story-boards, Journey Maps.
- Live Style Guides: CSS Pre-processors (LESS, SASS, Stylus, Compass) and Organization (BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS).
- Build: Grunt, Gulp
- Packaging: NPM, WebPack
- Compiler: V8
We either start with data or a question and dive deep into patterns and correlations then visualize insights quickly for immediate decision support. We help you draw actionable insights from your structured data and unstructured content through our Data Science and Data Management Services.
Structured Data Services:
- Transformation: Informatica, IBM DataStage, Ab Initio, Oracle Data Integrator, MS SSIS
- Repository: Oracle RDBMS, Teradata, Microsoft, SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL (open source)
- Metadata, Taxonomy, Vocabulary: Informatica Metadata, Adaptive, Rochade, Abinitio Metadata
- Reporting and Visualization: Business Objects, Cognos, SSRS Essbase, Microstrategy, Oracle OBIEE, Tableau, SAS, SPSS, Oracle R, Qlikview, D3, Handlebars, Highcharts
- Cloud: AWS/EC,Azure,Vcloud,Openstack, Bluemix Devops: Chef, Puppet, Distelli, Saltstack,Hadoop in cloud
Unstructured Data Services:
- Column: Accumulo, Cassandra, Hbase
- Document: Clusterpoint, Couchbase, MarkLogic, MongoDB
- Key-value: Dynamo, MemcacheDB, Project Voldemort, Redis, Riak
- Graph: Allegro, Neo4J, OrientDB, and Virtuoso Hadoop RDBMS: Splicemachine
- Technology: Hadoop, HDFS Map Reduce Hive, Hbase, NoSQL
Data Science as a Service:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Social Media/Social Network Analysis
- Behavioral Analytics
- Motion and Geospatial Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Text Mining